IKSPIARI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "IKSPIARI,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to providing maximum protection of user’s personal information. The policy stated below will apply to all matters regarding the user’s personal information (as defined below in “1.Basic Policy”).
1. Basic Policy
- IKSPIARI will abide by the Japanese legislation regarding Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “Personal Information Protection Law”) and other related laws and regulations. Besides, IKSPIARI will appropriately handle and, from time to time, endeavor to improve the handling of, the Personal Information, based on the practices that are generally accepted as fair and reasonable.
- IKSPIARI will define the rules for the handling of the Personal Information and cause its employees to know and understand such rules. IKSPIARI will also request external business partners to properly handle the Personal Information.
- In collecting the Personal Information, IKSPIARI will specify and notify or announce the purpose of the use, based on which the Personal Information will be handled.
IKSPIARI will appropriately protect the Personal Information by taking the following security measures to prevent the Personal Information from divulgence, loss, or damage.
Preparation of rules concerning the handling of personal informationRules on the Protection and Management of Personal Information that specify the persons in charge, scope of handling, and methods have been established for each phase of acquisition, use, storage, provision, and deletion/disposal of personal information, and efforts are being made to ensure compliance by all executive officers and employees.
Organizational security measuresA person responsible for the handling of personal information (Chief Information Security Officer) has been appointed, and the persons responsible for handling personal information and the scope of such handling have been specified. Also, a system for reporting and communicating to the Chief Information Security Officer in the event a fact or sign of a violation of a law, regulation or internal rule has been established, and self-audits and audits by another division on the status of the handling of personal information are regularly conducted.
Human security measuresMatters concerning the confidentiality of personal information have been stipulated in the Work Rules, and training on the handling of personal information is regularly provided to employees.
Physical security measuresEntry and exit management in the areas where personal information is handled, restrictions on bringing devices into such areas, and management of browsing rights are thoroughly being implemented. Also, measures are being implemented to prevent the theft, loss, etc. of the devices, electronic media, documents, etc. used for the handling personal information and to prevent personal information from being easily revealed when carrying around such information.
Technical security measuresThe workers and their scope of handling are limited by implementing access controls, etc., and a framework for protecting the information systems that handle personal information from unauthorized access and malware is being implemented.
Grasping of external environmentIKSPIARI store the personal information provided by our guests only in Japan.
- At user’s request to access to, update, and delete the Personal Information about the user retained by IKSPIARI and discontinue IKSPIARI’s use of the Personal Information, the user can contact in accordance with the provisions stated below in “7. How to access your Personal Information etc.”
2. Purposes of Use etc.
IKSPIARI collects the Personal Information necessary for its business operations, which will be used only to the extent of essential purpose set up when collected and User Rules notified in advance.
Also, for smoother business performance, IKSPIARI may entrust the business in part with business partners, and may share the Personal Information with such entrusted party to a necessary extent. In such case, IKSPIARI will take appropriate measures such as the execution of a contract between IKSPIARI and such entrusted party which includes provisions with regard to the handling of the Personal Information.
3. Disclosure to or Sharing with the Third Party
The Personal Information will not be disclosed to or shared with the third party by IKSPIARI, except to or with the entrusted party above, or unless;
- IKSPIARI obtains the user’s consent,
- the Personal Information is disclosed or shared in a personally unidentifiable manner such as statistical data etc.
- laws and regulations require us to disclose or provide the Personal Information,
- it is difficult to obtain user’s consent, but Personal Information is required to protect human life, health, or property, or
- national institutions or local bodies require us to assist with matters required by law, and obtaining of the user’s consent threatens to hamper their administrative works relating to such matters.
4. Access to the Personal Information
At user’s request, the user can access Personal Information data retained by IKSPIARI (hereinafter “Retained Data”) about him or her to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after identifying himself or herself by a certain document etc.
5. Update/Addition/Deletion of Personal Information
In the event that user desires to update, add, or delete his or her factual Retained Data, user can do so to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after identifying himself or herself by a certain document etc.
In the event that user desires IKSPIARI’s discontinuance to use Retained Data about such user, IKSPIARI will cease to use such data to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after user identifies himself or herself by a certain document etc. However, please understand that, with respect to the Personal Information retained pursuant to the requirements by related laws and regulations, IKSPIARI may not respond to such request.
7. How to access your Personal Information etc.
If you have any questions or any requests of the access to Retained Data, you can contact us as follows.
Unless you contact in the following manners, IKSPIARI may not respond to your request as the case may be.
ProcedureCall the following number or write to us at the following address.
In accessing the Retained Data, the requesting party is required to identify himself or herself (or an agent). In some cases, the application form as designated by IKSPIARI may need to be filled in. Details of the procedure will be given either orally or in writing when user so requests.
“Accessing Personal Information”
IKSPIARI Information Counter
Address: 1-4 Maihama, Urayasu-City, Chiba-Prefecture, 279-8529
Phone: 047-305-2525(10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
*Your call may be recorded for quality control purposes.
“Identifying user or an agent”
In the case of a user’s request, the user will identify himself or herself by any of the following documents.
- residence certificate, driver's license, passport, insurance card, copy of identification document such as proof of official seal.
- registration information offered by IKSPIARI, such as User ID and password, the number of credit card that user uses in transactions with us.
Also, in the case of a request from an agent, the agent will identify himself or herself by presenting a stamped and certified document giving him or her power of attorney or by calling the person who he or she represents.
Clerical chargesIf IKSPIARI answers in writing following the request, clerical charges equivalent to the actual postal expenses (520yen per one copy) will be invoiced to the requesting party.
8.Links to external websites
IKSPIARI Co., Ltd.
Address: 1-4 Maihama, Urayasu-City, Chiba-Prefecture, Japan
Representative: Noritaka Tsuji, President