For guests in wheelchairs
- The elevator allows access to all floors.
- Wheelchair rental is available at two information counters, parking A and parking B.
- The multipurpose restroom are located in each floor.
- Parking sections for guests in wheelchairs are available.
- Pay phones and a number of vending machines are available for guests in wheelchairs.
For guests with visual disabilities
- We have "tactile paving" showing the fastest route from Maihama station to Traders' Passage in 2F, and the fastest route from Maihama station to the entrance in 1F.
Braille guidebooks are available at the following main entrances.
- Bus terminal side entrances in 1F of JR Maihama Station (2 entrances)
- 1F Garden Site Information Counter
- 3F Information Counter
Elevators have the following functions.
- Buttons have Braille signage.
- Voice system that announces the opening and closing of the doors.
- The handrails at the top and bottom of the stairs have braille signage
For guests with hearing disabilities
- We have communication boards in three information counters.
- For inquries, please send a FAX to +81-47-305-2490 (IKSPIARI Information Center).
Assistance Dogs (excluding training dogs)
Service dogs, hearing dogs, and guide dogs that are authorized by law can enter the building.
Please display your permission slip and bring your certificate (user certificate) with you.