IKSPIARI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "IKSPIARI,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to providing maximum protection of user's personal information. The policy stated below will apply to all matters regarding the user’s personal information (as defined below in “1. Basic Policy”).
1. Basic Policy
- IKSPIARI will abide by the Japanese legislation regarding Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “Personal Information Protection Law”) and other related laws and regulations. Besides, IKSPIARI will appropriately handle and, from time to time, endeavor to improve the handling of, the Personal Information, based on the practices that are generally accepted as fair and reasonable.
- IKSPIARI will define the rules for the handling of the Personal Information and cause its employees to know and understand such rules. IKSPIARI will also request external business partners to properly handle the Personal Information.
- In collecting the Personal Information, IKSPIARI will specify and notify or announce the purpose of the use, based on which the Personal Information will be handled.
- IKSPIARI will appropriately protect the Personal Information by taking security measures to prevent the Personal Information from divulgence, loss, or damage.
- At user’s request to access to, update, and delete the Personal Information about the user retained by IKSPIARI and discontinue IKSPIARI's use of the Personal Information, the user can contact in accordance with the provisions stated below in “7. How to access your Personal Information etc.”
2. Purposes of Use etc.
IKSPIARI collects the Personal Information, which will be used only 1) to offer a comprehensive range of services, 2) to improve the quality of products and services and to develop new products, and 3) to give information to users. We will not use the Personal Information for other purposes, and will not provide it to third parties.
Also, for smoother business performance, IKSPIARI may entrust the business in part with business partners, and may share the Personal Information with such entrusted party to a necessary extent. In such case, IKSPIARI will take appropriate measures such as the execution of a contract between IKSPIARI and such entrusted party which includes provisions with regard to the handling of the Personal Information.
3. Disclosure to or Sharing with the Third Party
The Personal Information will not be disclosed to or shared with the third party by IKSPIARI, except to or with the entrusted party above, or unless;
- IKSPIARI obtains the user’s consent,
- the Personal Information is disclosed or shared in a personally unidentifiable manner such as statistical data etc.
- laws and regulations require us to disclose or provide the Personal Information,
- it is difficult to obtain user’s consent, but Personal Information is required to protect human life, health, or property, or
- national institutions or local bodies require us to assist with matters required by law, and obtaining of the user’s consent threatens to hamper their administrative works relating to such matters.
4. Access to the Personal Information
At user’s request, the user can access Personal Information data retained by IKSPIARI (hereinafter “Retained Data”) about him or her to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after identifying himself or herself by a certain document etc.
5. Update/Addition/Deletion of Personal Information
In the event that user desires to update, add, or delete his or her factual Retained Data, user can do so to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after identifying himself or herself by a certain document etc.
In the event that user desires IKSPIARI’s discontinuance to use Retained Data about such user, IKSPIARI will cease to use such data to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period after user identifies himself or herself by a certain document etc. However, please understand that, with respect to the Personal Information retained pursuant to the requirements by related laws and regulations, IKSPIARI may not respond to such request.
7. How to access your Personal Information etc.
If you have any questions or any requests of the access to Retained Data, you can contact us as follows. Unless you contact in the following manners, IKSPIARI may not respond to your request as the case may be.
ProcedureCall the following number or write to us at the following address.
In accessing the Retained Data, the requesting party is required to identify himself or herself (or an agent). In some cases, the application form as designated by IKSPIARI may need to be filled in. Details of the procedure will be given either orally or in writing when user so requests.
“Accessing Personal Information”
IKSPIARI Information Counter
Address: 1-4 Maihama Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken, 279-8529
Phone: 047-305-2525(Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM)
*Your call may be recorded for quality control purposes.
“Identifying user or an agent”
In the case of a user’s request, the user will identify himself or herself by any of the following documents.
- residence certificate, driver's license, passport, insurance card, copy of identification document such as proof of official seal.
- registration information offered by IKSPIARI, such as User ID and password, the number of credit card that user uses in transactions with us.
Also, in the case of a request from an agent, the agent will identify himself or herself by presenting a stamped and certified document giving him or her power of attorney or by calling the person who he or she represents.
Clerical chargesFollowing the request, IKSPIARI will, in principle, answer in writing, and clerical charges equivalent to the actual postal expenses (392 yen per one copy in Japan) will be invoiced to the requesting party.
8. Links to external websites